Our employment law practice assists employers and employees in a variety of positions and industries in and around Vancouver with managing and limiting risk and knowing and enforcing their rights in the workplace. From drafting, reviewing, and negotiating employment contracts to handling issues surrounding termination and wrongful dismissal, we ensure that employers and employees know what they are entitled to and that they are represented.
In labour law matters, we have assisted union workers in standing up for their rights against their employers and the unions, and appealed federal matters to the Canadian Industrial Relations Board.
- Canada Industrial Relations Board: http://www.cirb-ccri.gc.ca/eic/site/047.nsf/eng/home
- Canada Labour Code: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/L-2/
- Employment Standards Branch BC: https://www.labour.gov.bc.ca/esb/
- Employment Standards Act BC: http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/lc/statreg/96113_01
- Labour Relations Board BC: http://www.lrb.bc.ca/
- Labour Relations Code BC: